26th May 2018
- Marketing & Sales
- Refer to Detailed Job Description
Last Date To Apply
- 15th June 2018
Executive / Officer – Sales & Relationship Management – TRUSTMEDI
The role will be to identify prospective customers of health-related service providers such as doctors, clinics, diagnostics, hospitals and others, from our database and / or via location scouting and sell our services available through our website to doctors.
- Internalize the complete cycle of sales and relationship management of our services and products
- Research location and build prospective client database – doctors, clinics, diagnostics, hospitals, nursing homes etc.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly work planner and EOD report for MIS purpose
- Update pipeline of prospects to leader / GM – Sales with timelines
- Attend weekly sessions to practice and share market feedback with team
- Deliver to the targets and result areas as explained by the reporting manager
- Ensure integrity and exceptional code of conduct while working with Trustmedi
- Train new team members and upscale their confidence via proper training and feedback sessions
- Prepare letters, emails, communication with clients and prospects as required on the basis of the standard formats.
- Experience in Listing sales and support, specifically in the e-commerce industry
- Effective & relevant network in the health and wellness industry
- Result oriented
- Avid speaker and team player
- Possess effective written, verbal communication skills and acute listening ability.
- Hands-on negotiation skills and HNI customer management capability
- Deep understanding of web marketing technologies, e-commerce business and best practices.
- Friendly and confident manner with a pleasant personality.
- Graduates /Non-graduates can apply if they have relevant work experience of listing sales
- Candidates with 2+ years of healthcare service & Product selling / technology / e-commerce experience shall be given higher grades and responsibilities
- Freshers may apply as trainees