30th Jan 2019
- Information Technology
- Should be Comp Sc graduate (either B.Sc Comp Sc, B.Tech Comp Sc or Similar) from a good institute. Should have a First Division - Career through out
Last Date To Apply
- 1st March 2019
· Require in-depth knowledge of all aspects of a firm’s data technology infrastructure.
· Need the tactical managerial skill to lead the IT department, in the absence of the CTO, or as instructed by the CTO.
· Should have a degree in computer science or a related field.
· Should have at least 7 to 10 years of experience in IT Management.
· Needs excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to plan and execute projects within time and budget constraints.
· Managerial quality in Technology and Product Verticals of the Company to drive the business forward.
· Work collaboratively in setting the Firm’s overall technology standards and practices.
· Establish governance processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives are achieved.
· Making recommendations as well as explaining technology solutions to senior management through presentations and advocacy.
· Managing the implementation of data systems and monitoring their effectiveness in meeting business unit heads.
· Implement technical requirements for Internet marketing and search engine optimization.
· Integrate customer service and support with the software engineering process to support resolution of customer issues and improve application usability.
· The candidate will support the CTO in leading the design, architecture, and implementation for a variety of e-commerce application technologies and associated services.
· He / She will leverage strong functional knowledge to align business need with existing and emerging technologies to create functional and technical specifications.
· He / She will also provide critical input into the technology roadmap, will be able to balance the appeal of emerging technologies with operational readiness.
· Consumer-to-consumer mobile Internet venture developing a disruptive product.
· Advocates for the technical team and technology base before the board, sales department, product design / management.