4th Jan 2018
- Marketing & Sales
- Graduate preferred
· Create a database of potential new service providers, identifying their services and agreeing on the terms and conditions; and closing contracts..
· Create awareness of Trust Medi products by explaining the various products through in-person visits and presentations to the potential service provider leads in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business tie ups for the organization’s services.
· Develop and update knowledge of their own services and the services of their competitors.
· Interact with marketing personnel and CRM personnel in the company to determine the best methods of promoting the service.
· Researches sources for developing prospective service providers and for information to determine their potential and prepares a pipeline of service provider leads.
· Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective service providers
· Expedites the resolution of service problems from customers with service providers.
· Coordinates service provider tie ups with accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
· Analyzes the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective service provider value to the organization.
· Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
· Report to employers on sales and provide feedback about the marketing of new or established service providers..
· Keeping detailed records of all contracts
· Achieving / Exceeding annual sales targets;
· Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables
· Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
· Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Experience in sales
- Must have demonstrated abilities to exceed target revenue goals, provide excellent customer service, build long-term relationships, and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Should have strong communication and negotiation skills as well as solid presentation skills.
- Deep understanding of web marketing technologies and best practices.
- Friendly and confident manner with a pleasant personality.