7th Mar 2019
- Sales & Relationship Management
- B.Tech / BCA or similar technology qualification
Last Date To Apply
- 28th March 2019
Executive / Officer – Sales & Relationship Management – TRUSTMEDI
The role will be to identify prospective customers of health related service providers such as doctors, clinics, diagnostics, hospitals and others, from our database and / or via location scouting and sell our services available through our website to doctors and also offer software solutions to all health care business outlets
- To sell ERP and software solutions in the healthcare industry in Kolkata and nearby areas.
- To understand customer requirement properly
- To demonstrate the solutions to the customer
- To meet targets on a Quarterly basis
- To perform business analysis where required.
- To maintain reports and CRM data
- To work with a team in a co-ordinated manner
- Train new team members and upscale their confidence via proper training and feedback sessions
- Prepare reports and presentation jointly with Development Team to ensure market specific product offering
- Prepare letters, emails, communication with clients and prospects as required on the basis of the standard formats.
- Experience in software sales and support
- Relevant understanding of the health and wellness industry
- Target oriented
- Ready to research and deliver as per customer / market requirement
- A team player
- Possess written, verbal communication skills and acute listening ability.
- Hands-on negotiation skills and vendor management capability
- Deep understanding of web marketing technologies, practice management software and best practices.
- Friendly and confident manner with a pleasant personality.
- Prefer B.Tech / BCA / Technology geek / students from reputed universities. Non-graduates shall also be considered if they have relevant work experience
- Prior experience in healthcare software sales will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with 2+ years of healthcare service & Product selling / technology / e-commerce experience shall be given higher grades and responsibilities
- Freshers may apply as trainees